- TwitCritics – Real Time, Real People, Real Reviews –
- Row Three » Cinecast Episode 141 – Something to Toy With – Where Cinema is more than just $100 Million productions – Director Rian Johnson (Brick/The Brothers Bloom) stops by to chat with us about Where the Wild Things Are, A Serious Man, and Johnson's upcoming project Looper.
- Textures and Patterns Design Showcase « Smashing Magazine –
- Grunge Textures – Free Stock Photos, Textures and Backgrounds –
- Row Three » Row Three Presents: MASSIVE TIFF09 SUMMARY – Where Cinema is more than just $100 Million productions – A collective Row Three post with sentence-long reactions from every Row Three writer about each film they saw, including ones that didn't get a full review (or hasn't had a full review posted yet). Excellent overview.
Pretty cool video showing the process of transforming the animated Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? into a photo-realistic version, with the help of PhotoShop and several real-life actresses. It’s not hard to guess who the model is for Jessica’s face, but I was off on my prediction that it was Amy Adams’ hair. I suppose I’ve just got Amy Adams on the mind lately. In other news, I’m never trusting a photograph again. As if I still did anyway. ;) (via Cinematical, among others; original site Pixeloo) BTW, there isn’t any sound, so don’t think your sound card suddenly bit the dust or anything.